Background Photo: Millstatt, Austria - the home of JG Europe High School and Middle School Summer Camps!
Register, Pay for Camp or Donate to Sponsor a Child or Teen!
First, Register your student by clicking the Summer Camp icon below. The registration fee holds the youth's place at camp for 30 days.
Next, click the payment icon on the left and
pay all or make a payment for the camp. You must pay a minimum of 50% within 30 days of registration with the balance due by July 31. When you go to the payment site, please select "Camp Payment" from the dropdown menu, not donation, if you are paying the camp fees for a student. If you have questions about your balance, please contact Camp Directors, Brian and Jennie Humann: .
to provide a "campership" so a child/youth can attend camp from a remote military location overseas or sponsor a child/youth from a family with exceptional financial needs. $300 provides camp, with transportation, for one child/youth in Europe, Korea or Japan! Use the drop-down menu to select "campership".
When you give to JacobsGen, you can feel good about the fact that your gift is
directly impacting military children, youth and families around the world.
Donated Funds Provide...
1. Sponsorships: for individuals and families who could not afford to come to events, to include financial aid and full sponsorships.
2. Transportation: so that all those who wish to attend have the means to get to any event, regardless of how far away they are. We provide chartered bus transportation from most military installation in Germany, chartered bus transportation for Far East camps, air and train vouchers for youth coming from Spain, Italy, and the UK, and transportation options from the Benelux region;
3. Training: Leadership development events, materials, Bibles, resources for local volunteer youth leaders. Our goal is to ensure that each ministry center has the leadership training and resources they need to provide consistent and effective youth and children's ministry;
4. Administrative Support: We need to continue to grow and must raise funds to help provide additional administrative support.
5. Missions Projects: Our goal is to help those we serve and their leaders have service opportunities, such as mission trips to our partner ministries in Angeles City, Philippines.
6. Resource Development: We are developing programs and curriculums for children, youth, and young adult ministry which will be available free of charge to participating ministries.
7. Programs and Services for Deployed National Guard: Through our organizational presence in S. Germany (Bavaria), we are able to help deployed service members by including them in events, providing our soon-to-open mobile coffee shop for free with WiFi so they can keep in touch with family back "home", and recretional activities.
It's easy to make a tax-deductible donation instantly! You may change the amount in the field to represent any amount you wish to give. You can make this a one-time donation or can set up monthly reoccuring gifts!